Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Playing With Cars

I must admit, when I found out at just 13 weeks pregnant that I was growing a little boy inside of me.......I was slightly disappointed. I felt like I wouldn't know what to do with a boy. I've never been good at sports, or interested in "boy" things like cars and tools. I knew I would love my baby regardless of their gender, but I also felt a little uneducated in terms of how to raise a boy. How would I play with him?It's amazing how quickly God can change a heart. I can't imagine having a little girl right now. I mean, what would I do with her?

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny, I thought the same thing when I found out I was having a girl. I am the only girl in my family, I have three younger brothers, so I couldn't imagine how I was going to play with her, I thought, "Dolls are so boring!" I think the first words out of my mouth were, "But I don't know how to French Braid!" Haha...now, just like you, I can't imagine her being a boy. So funny. :) Ryan is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete