Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Potty Time

Call me crazy, but I want to buy Ryan a potty. I realize he is a bit young to start potty-training, especially for a boy. And he doesn't yet have the verbal skills to be able to tell me when he needs to "go". And having a wet diaper never seems to bother him. And he doesn't have the patience to listen to me read him a book about using a potty. But still, I want to get him one. I know a few toddlers his age who have started the process of potty-training and are having lots of success. My idea is that I will put it in the bathroom and Ryan will get used to seeing it. Maybe I will let him sit on it when I use the bathroom. Hopefully it will be the start of something good.Or, you know. Maybe he'll put the potty on his head and run down the hallway. It's worth a try, right? (I will try anything to get out of changing his diapers! It's a wrestling nightmare.)

5 comments:

  1. More beauties here: https://bbsteen.nl/invite/i=70878

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please bring your daughter to my house please so I can give her a bath with me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please bring your daughter to my apartment tonight please so I can give her a bath with me please and I can put her on my naked lap please and I will let her put her vagina on my penis and then I’ll will lay her down on my bed on her stomach and then I’ll will tell her that I’m going to put my penis on her butt and then I’m going to let my cum come out of my penis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna shove my cock in her ass and blow my load

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add me wicker bybob720 kik bybob2

    ReplyDelete