Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sick.....Again

Remember when I caught a cold 3 weeks ago? Well I got sick again this weekend. That's right....sick twice in 1 month. Blah.
According to my Dr. it's quite common for pregnant women to get sick multiple times throughout a pregnancy because our immune systems are compromised. I don't care if it's normal. I'm sick of being sick!
It doesn't help that the weather is still dreary and gray. I'm n0t usually a hot-weather kind of girl, but I've never been more ready for Winter to end and Spring to come. The cold weather just seems to be dragging on. I can't wait until the weather is sunny, I feel healthy, we are in our new house, and I have my baby in my arms. We're so close!
I'll leave you with a few more ultrasound pictures to oooh and aaah over. I promise my next post will be more interesting/uplifting. =)
Trying to hide from Mommy and Daddy. Look at those fingers!

Kissing his hand.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures....thanks for sharing! Won't be long now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care little neice!!! I too am longing for the sunshine to last more than a day!!!

    Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete