Thursday, February 18, 2010

30 Weeks

3/4 of the way there! I had another great Dr. Appointment yesterday. Here are my stats:

Blood Presure: 121/67 The lowest it's ever been at the Doctor office during my pregnancy!

Weight Change: -1 lb since last checkup. How that happened, I have no idea. (Did you catch my last blog post? I eat all day long) This brings my total weight gain at 30 weeks to 17 pounds. My Dr. is happy with that and so am I.

Belly Measurement: 30 cm. Right on target!

Baby's Size: 3 lbs. I have absolutely no idea how the Dr. knows this just by looking at my belly. I think 3 lbs is the average baby size for a 30-week pregnant woman. Anyways, the point is that he's measuring perfect. =)

Little Baby Nullmeyer kicked the Dr. 3 times while she was listening for his heartbeat. I thought it was really cute. She again commented that she loves to see/feel an active baby inside the womb, so she's happy she got kicked! She asked about my kick count. Basically they want to know how long it takes for me to feel him kick 10 times after a meal. They'd like it to take no longer than 1 hour to count 10 kicks. When she asked me how long it takes to count 10 kicks, I said 5 minutes. Yep! He loves mealtime....it makes him squirm and kick a lot.

I'm really looking forward to "seeing" our baby this weekend during the 3D/4D ultrasound. My Dr. assured me it is perfectly safe, so now I'm even more excited! Hopefully I will have a video to post on here afterwards.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are doing amazing with your weight gain! I gained sooo much, lol...but I'm almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I bet you're getting so excited!! It's truly an incredible experience. Enjoy every day!

    ReplyDelete