Sunday, February 7, 2010

Busy Weekend

It's been a weekend full of fun, family, friends and food! And it's not over yet!
Yesterday we went to our second childbirth class during which they showed us a video of an actual birth. WOW. I definitely got teary-eyed, while Adam definitely almost lost his breakfast.
We rushed home to both get haircuts and meet with the Barkbusters dog trainer. After our busy day we enjoyed a casual dinner at Dickey's BBQ with some friends. Here's me at 29 weeks with my new haircut. (Just a trim)

Then this morning we went to church followed by the farmer's market. Now it's time to cut up some strawberries, wash my car, and head over to a Superbowl Party at our friends' house! Hope you are all having as good a weekend as I am! Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts. =)

2 comments:

  1. Love the new haircut! Wasn't the Super Bowl great fun?

    Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete