Thursday, October 4, 2018

Stitch Fix Review October 2018

As promised, here is my latest Stitch Fix! (Pssst: Use my referral link to earn $25 credit on your first fix! Sign up here!) Stitch Fix has been making some fun changes lately. Rumor has it that they will be styling those of you in the UK soon. You can go to their website and get on the email list for that announcement. Also, they now offer a feature on their site that allows you to see all your past Stitch Fix purchases, along with the style suggestions for those items. Oh and of course Stitch Fix styles women, men, plus sizes, petites, and kids!

For this fix I requested a new stylist....my friend Tess who lives in Rocklin! She recently became a Stitch Fix stylist so I thought it would be really fun to have someone style me who actually knows me in real life. She is also a Mom to 4 kids, so I know she understands my lifestyle. For this specific fix I requested a pair of green pants. I told her NO pressure, but to expect me to be pretty picky. Here we go!

Dahana Ruffle Sleeve Detail Blouse by Skies Are Blue


Well this blouse is just the perfect Fall shirt, don't you think? At first glance I didn't notice all the cute detailing. The sleeves have two layers that causes them to kind of flutter. And the back has beautiful lace detail that just makes it that more special. I threw it on with jeans and booties, and I'm all set for the beautiful 70+ degree weather we've been having.

Saimi Layered Crochet Trim Top by Lost + Wander


If that first top was all about Fall, then this top is the epitome of summer! I was scratching my head a bit about why she sent me a summer top in October. And it looked far too revealing for me. But once I put it on I actually thought it was really cute! Not something I would ever have chosen for myself, but I think it would be adorable with shorts and sandals.

Kallon Brushed Knit Hoodie by Mix By 41 Hawthorn
This hoodie is SO unbelievably soft! It is a really pretty plum color. I paired it with a simple pair of jeans and my comfy Keds, which are a recent Stitch Fix purchase. This outfit would be the kind of thing I'd wear to one of Ryan's baseball games. Or the grocery store. Or the doctor's office. Or Target. Or spending the day at home cleaning. It's just casual and easy and comfortable.

Ida Cargo Skinny Pant by Lila Ryan
I love these pants! They are a nice soft green color and they fit perfectly. I'm wearing them with my absolute favorite Stitch Fix shirt, and my Keds. I love the zipper detail on the pants, and they are a great alternative to jeans this time of year. However, they are the most expensive item in the box.

Benhill Pointelle Duster Cardigan by Love Always
This duster cardigan is such a fun length! I love the pretty detailing in the pattern because it makes it so much prettier than just a basic cardigan. I do not own a cardigan in this color, and I can see myself pairing it with many tops (and pants) in my closet.

I'd say my new stylist did a pretty terrific job! I still have a couple days to decide what I am keeping and sending back. I really do like everything, so it will depend on price, as well as what I actually need. Have you tried Stitch Fix for yourself? (Or as a gift for someone else in your life?) Please consider using my link to earn yourself $25 credit if you are a first-time Stitch Fixer. It's such a fun box!
Sign Up Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment