Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Halloween 2017

This year for Halloween I had a Batman, a Darth Vader, and a Bumblebee!
First thing in the morning Lucas had a little parade around his Kindergarten playground, followed by a class photo.
 Can you spot Lucas?
Meanwhile at home, my baby skeleton was sick with a fever. I caught one smile, but mostly this week he's just been sleeping or whimpering.
I managed to get away to volunteer in Ryan's classroom. Those 2nd graders were having a ton of fun! I snapped this photo and when I looked at it, I felt like I could see Ryan as a young teenager.
 I surprised Lucas in his classroom and he was so happy to see me!
 Then I went home and spent a lot of time doing this. Holding a dozing, feverish baby.
 Time for trick-or-treating!

Jenna was so cute this year. She had a cough so I only took her around our block. But the entire time she kept exclaiming "Happy Halloween Mommy!" And after each house, she would say "I love going to each house! This is so fun!"
 Darth Vader was super excited.
 As was Batman. Cool and composed, but excited.
Adam took the two big boys out for a few more blocks and when they came home they had SO much candy!
This was my first Halloween not having any candy. And probably Adam's as well. It sure looked tempting though!
 Skeleton baby just wanted to go to bed.
This morning the boys were up early counting their candy. So here's the thing...I think we're going to do the Switch Witch this year. The boys have chosen their 15 favorite pieces of candy to keep. Tonight they're going to put out the rest and the "Switch Witch" is going to come. She will take the candy and in it's place leave something special. But what should she leave? Do any of you do this? I need quick ideas!
Happy Halloween 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment