Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Pumpkin Patching

Lucas had a field trip to Bishops Pumpkin Farm this month, so of course Jenna and I joined him. We rode the train, watched a play, rode the carousel, bought a pumpkin pie, and of course rode a tractor to pick pumpkins!

Jenna was very excited about the train!
 Out in the pumpkin field Lucas and Jenna selected their pumpkins to bring home. The only problem is that Ryan was in school, so he didn't get to experience Bishops.
The next weekend I went with my sister to Loomis Flower Farm, where they also have a little pumpkin patch.
 We had a lot of fun, but unfortunately Ryan chose to stay behind at home with one of his cousins. So he missed out on getting a pumpkin again! I told him we could walk down to the local grocery store and buy one, but that's just not going to cut it.
Ryan keeps asking me if we can go to the Bay Area to go to our old pumpkin patch. It's a great idea, but I'm not sure it's going to happen before Halloween. Today Ryan has a field trip to a local farm, so I'm hoping he gets to bring home a pumpkin. Then I think our pumpkin patching will be complete for the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment