Thursday, August 25, 2016

Three Things

I saw this on another blog and thought it'd be fun to do. She listed 3 things about each of her 3 kids at the moment. I love making note of silly/sweet/quirky things about my kids, because I know I will want to remember these little things someday. Okay, here we go.


RYAN - 6 yrs, 4 months

1. Ryan is a scaredy-cat! He has to be in the same room as someone else at all times. Play upstairs in the playroom while I'm downstairs? Forget about it. And yes, he still sleeps in our bed every single night because he gets scared.

2. Ryan LOVES tacos. Every night he complains about what I've made for dinner, and asks if he can have a taco. Crispy shell with meat and cheese is how he likes them!

3. Ryan is obsessed with video games. It was getting to be a problem, so now that he is in school we have implemented the "no games on school days" rule. Even when he plays on the weekend I try to really limit his screen time. His favorite game right now is Angry Birds.


LUCAS - 4 yrs, 3 months
1. Lucas loves taking videos on my phone. It started a couple weeks ago when he and Ryan stole my phone and started videotaping everything we did that day. There are some hilarious and really cute videos on my phone now! (And lots of videos full of tooting noises)

2. Lucas loves reading his Bible. The story of David and Goliath is his favorite. He even asks me to read aloud from my Bible when he sees me reading it!

3. Lucas loves this random container of BBQ seasoning that we have and he calls it "special stuff".  Every night at dinner I have to bring out the special stuff.  He dumps it on ground beef and rice, and it's the only way he will eat those 2 foods.


JENNA - 21 Months
 1. Jenna seems to be going through a growth spurt. She gets really grumpy sometimes and I often realize it's because she's hungry. She has been eating a TON lately! And a lot of her shirts are suddenly too snug.

2. Jenna wakes up from her naps in the worst mood. It can take her up to an hour to act like herself again. I remember Ryan doing this same thing around the age of 2, so I think it's normal.

3. Jenna absolutely loves brushing her teeth. She climbs up on the step stool, rinses her toothbrush off with water, and starts brushing. She yells "teeth! teeth!" at me. Jenna rarely throws little tantrums....but when I take away her toothbrush, watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment