Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Thanksgiving 2015 at the Nullmeyer house was great! It was our first year officially hosting a small group of people, and I think we did a fine job. We started off with this turkey, which was a big hit with the kids. Adam cooked two turkeys this year....one in the oven and one on the BBQ. I think we all decided the BBQ'd turkey was the best. Dad, I guess you knew what you were doing all these years!
We had my sister's family over, as well as Adam's Mom who was visiting for the week. I failed to get a lot of good photos this year. Because when you combine cooking Thanksgiving dinner and 8 kids running around, things get a little crazy.
Kids table:
 We fit everyone in our dining room!
 2015 was officially the year Ryan decided he likes pumpkin pie! Of course Jenna loved it as well.
Hope your Thanksgiving was as delicious as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment