Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Weighty Wednesday: Sick Week

I was too busy taking care of sick kids this week to pay any attention to my diet. I ate very minimal produce and didn't drink enough water. I did, however, stick to my goal of not eating after dinner. (Except for one night when I pulled freshly baked bread out of the oven!) One side effect of being so busy with sick kids is not having a lot of time to eat. And not having much time to eat means I lost 3 more pounds. Not the healthiest way to do it, but it's still weight lost.

One piece of good news is that I am back in regular jeans, instead of wearing maternity jeans all the time! The jeans I'm fitting in to are still 2 sizes above my pre-Jenna size. But they are regular jeans and I'm excited to be able to wear them! I know that even after losing the next 15 pounds I still won't fit in to my smallest jeans for a while. Everything on my body shifts around after being pregnant. It's been my experience that my body doesn't look and feel totally normal until my kids are at least a  year old. I guess this just means I'll have to go shopping for new jeans in a couple months!

Week 6
Lbs Lost So Far: 16
Lbs Left To Lose: 15

My goal this week will just be to get back on track with healthy eating. (And to not get sick myself!). I was planning on beginning some sort of exercise this week but that won't happen with sick kids. So I'll save that one for the following week.

No comments:

Post a Comment