Friday, January 3, 2014

Fun New Finds

I have discovered a few new products lately that have been making my life easier and more enjoyable. So I thought I would share in case others have not yet discovered these things!
 
First up are these Ziploc Zip'n Steam bags. My Mom gave me a bag of these and it was instant love. I make steamed veggies quite often because Adam really likes them. But bringing the large pot of water to a boil, steaming the veggies, and then washing the pot and steamer takes some time. These Ziploc bags steamed my fresh broccoli in 3 minutes last night....and there were no dishes to wash! The veggies tasted exactly the same as they do steamed the old-fashioned way. The bag even gives directions for steaming potatoes, hot dogs, and other meats. I may try potatoes tonight!

This may not be a new product, but it's new to me. Roll-on mini perfume! I have been wanting to buy a new perfume for a long time now. I recently found a new scent I love, Versace Bright Crystal. The regular size bottle was quite expensive, but then I found this cute little tube for much less. It's the perfect size to keep in my purse.
 Jane.com A friend told me about this website a few weeks ago and I kind of wish she hadn't. Because I want to buy everything on there! It is a site that contains discounted items such as clothes, jewelry, home décor, and kids' items. The items on the site are new each morning and there is a very limited quantity, so items tend to sell out by the end of the day. I have purchased a few "necessities" off of jane.com and so far I love everything. I dare you to look and not find something you like.

Nalgene Grip-n-Gulp Water Bottles for my boys. I recently purchased two of these for Ryan and Lucas and they love them. They are pretty rough with their cups, and so far these seem to be durable enough to stand up to anything. They are easy to clean and easy for both boys to hold and drink from.


1 comment:

  1. I wore Versace Bright Crystal as my wedding perfume. It's my favorite and what a cute way to wear it!

    ReplyDelete