Wednesday, November 28, 2012

All in One

My past two weeks, all in one post!

~Our computer stopped working again, hence the lack of blog posting. It's kind of working now, so I'm crossing my fingers that it doesn't die again!

~Ryan got sick the weekend before Thanksgiving. Then Lucas, me, and Adam. Then Ryan's fever got really high and he started throwing up, and he wouldn't take any medicine or eat or drink anything.....so we took him to the ER and they gave him fluids and medicine. Now 10 days later we are all still congested and coughing. It's the never-ending cold!

~Our Thanksgiving was fun, despite the fact that we were all sick. My sister and her family came to visit. Have I mentioned that she is pregnant with #6? We are so excited! (Baby is due exactly on Ryan's 3rd birthday)

~I have lost one more pound over the past 2 weeks. This means I have now lost all 49 pounds gained while pregnant with Lucas. I'd still like to lose 5 more before the end of the year. Can I do it?

~We made our annual trek to the Santa Cruz Mountains for our Christmas tree. My 14 year old nephew Josh cut down our tree this year since Adam was at work.

~Lucas has been a night owl ever since getting sick. The night before Thanksgiving he and I were up until 4:30am. Just, you know, hanging out. He's pretty happy and awake during the day, and surprisingly, so am I. Despite my serious lack of sleep lately I haven't felt too sleepy during the day. God gives us strength when we need it!


No comments:

Post a Comment