Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wuv You

I had a couple of days this week that were a bit more challenging than usual.

Adam left for work Tuesday morning at 6am and didn't get home until 9:30pm. I sure do appreciate how hard he works, but long days like that are hard on the Mom too! By late afternoon I run out of ways to keep Ryan happy and entertained.

Then on Wednesday morning Ryan threw up in the car, all over himself and his car seat. Thankfully he seems okay (I think he was carsick) but oh boy was it a mess to clean up.

But guess what happened in between those two rough days? Tuesday night I lay down in Ryan's bed to try to put him to sleep. I said " I Love You Ryan", like I do every night, not expecting a response from him.

Then, for the first time ever, Ryan replied "Wuv You Mama".

Yep, that pretty much made my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment