Thursday, February 23, 2012

25 Weeks Pregnant

And feeling like I'm 35 weeks pregnant!! Seriously, I don't remember feeling quite this large and tired when I was just 25 weeks along with Ryan.

My tiredness isn't really a sleepy tired (although I do have days where it gets hard to keep my eyes open). It's more of a fatigued feeling from having to move myself around all day. I just feel sluggish, like everything physical takes more effort than it should. I do remember feeling this way with the last pregnancy, just much closer to the end.

I am hoping that by making a few changes to my diet, I can get some of my energy back. I feel particularly uncomfortable after eating a full meal, especially after dinner. So I might try eating more smaller meals throughout the day. I also need to make a better effort at drinking more water and eating more produce and less sugar. Sounds simple, but it's so easy to rationalize one's cravings when they are pregnant and tired!

I also had a cold this week....my 4th time being sick this pregnancy. That may also be contributing to my fatigue. I'm going to see how I feel next week and if I'm still exhausted, I'll talk to my midwife about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment