Wednesday, February 1, 2012

20 Week Ultrasound


I was so fortunate to have my 20-week ultrasound yesterday. The baby looks good and all his little parts are growing properly! The technician said that he was yawning a lot, but still moving around quite a bit. I remember Ryan was doing so much tumbling during his ultrasound that our appointment was almost rescheduled! Perhaps this means NullyBaby #2 will be a sleepy little boy!?

All along I've been saying that I can't imagine what another son of mine will look like. All I know is Ryan. Well, based on the pictures below, maybe they will in fact be twins!

Ryan


Nameless NullyBaby #2


Or maybe all babies look the same at this point? I don't really know!


According to my due date, I was 20 weeks and 4 days pregnant at yesterday's ultrasound. But based on the baby's measurements, I was actually 21 weeks and 5 days! This might mean that my original due date of June 15th is wrong, and the baby will come sooner. Or, this baby will show up on time or late and weigh like 15 pounds. Eeek! The baby has been measuring large at each appointment, and when my midwife saw that Ryan weighed 8 lbs 6 oz at birth, she commented that I may be one of those women who just has big babies. I weighed 9 lbs, 11 oz at birth. Sorry Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment