Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011



Most of Halloween this year was spent holding my sick toddler. Ryan caught my cold Sunday night and was on the decline all day Monday. He seemed particularly hot after waking up from an hour long nap (!), so I took his temperature. When I saw it was 103.7 I immediately gave him Tylenol, stripped off his clothes, and brought him outside to the porch to get some fresh air. Ryan was absolutely inconsolable, but the medicine finally started working about an hour later.


Needless to say, I didn't make the special dinner I had planned, and there wasn't much trick-or-treating done that night. We did manage to get Ryan into his costume for a few minutes while he was temporarily feeling better.

Over the weekend we visited with my sister and her kids. Here is Emma the rockster:

Jacob the Pirate:
And Ava the Green Dragon:

Hope your Halloween was less germy than ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment