Saturday, July 16, 2011

BIG Birthday Donut

Remember when Adam's friend gave him a giant hot dog for his birthday? Well look what my friends Lisa and Jen gave me for my birthday this year!

The biggest donut I have ever seen! Adam started a tradition of bringing me donuts on my birthday when we were dating in high school. Ever since then I have only eaten donuts on my birthday, and no other day throughout the year. (Except that one year Adam forgot, but we won't talk about that). This year is particularly special beccause I have given up desserts for the month of July. Except on my birthday! I get to eat whatever I want today, and that will include lots of sugar. Wheeee!

3 comments:

  1. What a cool gift!!!! Looks super yummy. Did they bake it? Or a bakery? Happy Birthday by the by!!!

    Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Looks yummy & better than a traditional birthday cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!! I'm in Hayward for my mother in laws birthday. We moved to Tracy recently! How are you???

    ReplyDelete