Monday, July 25, 2011

Bumps and Bruises

Ryan doesn't just love to walk, he loves to run! Pair that with his 15-month-old clumsiness, and you gets lots of falls and accidents. Just this weekend he fell into a doorframe and immediately got a big goose egg lump on his forehead. It looks a lot better today. But then this morning he opened the door to our entertainment center and slammed the corner under his eye. I guess this comes with the territory of having a toddler who is constantly on the move. Seriously, this little boy never stops! Do kids his age ever just sit down and play quietly? Ryan will not let me hold him on my lap for even a second of cuddling. There is too much to do and see!

1 comment:

  1. I love that last photo because it looks like he took it himself... it would be his Facebook profile pic "last night was epic. check out my battle scar"

    ReplyDelete