Thursday, April 14, 2011

Adam's 30th Birthday Party

First a quick update on us sicklings. Ryan seems much better but I'm still feeling crummy. My ear has really been bothering me, with a little bit of pain and a ton of pressure. I don't have an ear infection but my head is so clogged I can't hear or taste anything. Must get better by Sunday!


On to Adam's birthday bash.....it turned out really well! I invited over a bunch of his friends and we celebrated with lots of food. Including this:


What you see here is the world's largest hot dog. Ok maybe not, but it was very very big! Adam's friend bought it for him. You slice it, BBQ, and then eat like a hamburger patty. It was really tasty! I also ordered pizza and made Adam Oreo cupcakes. Here we are about to sing happy birthday to him.

Happy 30th Birthday Adam!

1 comment:

  1. cute family pic!!! don't get me wrong.. i love seeing pictures of ryan in all his adorable-ness.. but i forget that there are adults in his life! =)

    ReplyDelete