Sunday, April 10, 2011

Still Here but Sick

Ryan, that is. My poor baby got a fever Tuesday night (102.6), then had a gunky eye on Wednesday, developed a cough on Thursday, and by Saturday was tugging at his ears a lot. I took him to the Dr. on Saturday and it turns out he has a double ear infection. (His first ear infection ever!). I'm pretty sure I wiped snot off of his nose about 2,000 times today. His upper lip is chapped now, poor guy. Every time he coughs he starts crying, almost as if he feels sorry for himself. As I type this I can hear Ryan coughing in the next room in his crib. Sleep has been nonexistent around here lately so I'm crossing my fingers that he (and me) sleep for longer than 1 hour tonight. I hate this part of motherhood! It's so hard to see my baby feeling so miserable, particularly at night. Hopefully I will be able to write on my blog tomorrow because it is a special day around here. Here's a hint .....someone's turning 30 tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Awww Steph.. I'm so sorry!!! That's really icky.. I hope the little guy feels better soon.. and I hope Adam had a great birthday weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete