Monday, November 25, 2019

Jenna's 5-year Checkup and Party

Jenna had her 5-year checkup with her doctor last week. When he asked me if I had any concerns to discuss, I was at a loss because I couldn't think of anything. She's pretty easy! 
Here are Jenna's growth stats:

Weight: 39 lbs 14 oz (52%)
Height: 3 ft 6.5 inches (53%)

On Thursday Jenna woke up to a hallway filled with pink balloons.
Ryan had bought her a little stuffed kitty that she had her eye on in the store. He was SO excited to give it to her, so we let her open it during breakfast. She immediately got teary-eyed and when I asked if she was going to cry, she said "No, I just have joys of tears!" So precious, right? Unfortunately that night I gave her a stuffed Minnie Mouse and when she started playing with her instead of her new kitty, Ryan burst into tears because he thought she didn't like his present. Oh such a sensitive heart!
Jenna opened this sweet new book from us.
 As well as a unicorn bathrobe!
Her main present from us was a Frozen Karaoke machine. We had a singing party that night and let's just say everyone loves her present.
The next day I took Jenna, Lyla and Bella to see Frozen II. We enjoyed it.....Jenna looks funny here because she was really cold after the movie!
 Back at home we had homemade pizza and homemade spiced cupcakes.
 And more presents! Jenna was blessed with so many sweet things....a unicorn pillow, a collection of unicorn ponies, a cabbage patch baby with pacifier, a denim jacket (with a unicorn on it of course), and a jewelry box that she painted and decorated herself.
And that concludes her birthday week! It is extra special because she shares her birthday with my Mom. Happy Birthday Mom and Jenna!

No comments:

Post a Comment