Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Dinner Recap

I snapped photos at dinnertime during the last couple weeks. I have completely lost track of which meals went with which nights, but I figured I would still share them. Hopefully this gives you a little dinner inspiration!

I recently had the opportunity to speak at my MOPS group about meal planning/prepping. This was the first time to do something like this, so it was a little intimidating. I focused my talk on what can be done to prep food ahead of time. As busy Moms with young kids, we don't always get big chunks of time. Instead, we get little pockets of time here and there and we need to take advantage of them when they come along. For me, it is often when the older kids are in school and Andrew is napping. I will do as much as possible to get dinner ready ahead of time. And come 5pm, knowing I have already filled my pot with water and washed and chopped my veggies goes a long way in getting dinner on the table with minimal stress. People often ask me how I cook dinner every night, and I would say that is my biggest tip. We did have at least 3 leftovers/scrounge for food nights recently, so please don't think I cook a from-scratch meal every single night!

Hamburger Soup

Meal Prep for Week 5 of "Cook Once Eat All Week"

Green Chile Chicken Rice Casserole

Cauliflower Pasta

Bourbon-Glazed Meatloaf, Baked Potatoes, Salad

Chicken Parmesan Bake

Chicken Sausage, Peppers & Onions, Beans, Cornbread

Shredded Pot Roast, Steamed Potatoes, Kale Caesar Salad


Salmon, Rice, Salmon Burgers, Steamed Veggies

Pumpkin Turkey Pasta, Salad w/ Homemade Ranch

Loaded Potato Soup

Baked Chicken Tenders, Cheese Tortellini, Steamed Veggies

Enchiladas, Bagged Salad, Chips and Homemade Pico de Gallo
We also had this Mexican Style Roasted Corn!
 I don't buy bagged salads often, but this is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment