Monday, October 28, 2019

Pumpkin Carving 2019

Last night the 6 of us carved pumpkins with Grandma Jan.  Our pumpkins were a variety of sizes, shapes and colors. Ryan carved a medium sized orange one and then helped finish a small white one I started. I was trying to carve a kitty's face but accidentally messed up. Ryan took over and turned it into something really creative. Isn't he talented?
 Grandma helped Lucas carve this funny tall skinny pumpkin.
And the short fat orange pumpkin.
 And I helped Jenna with her girly pumpkin.
Jenna was so happy with the way her pumpkin turned out, since we gave her eyelashes. "Oh Mommy I just love my pumpkin!"
 Andrew drew on his face with markers and said "ewww" every time he saw pumpkin guts.
 My new screensaver picture on my phone.
 Daddies are always the best at scooping out pumpkins!
The finished pumpkins. Didn't they turn out so well? Now I am trying to keep them from rotting before Thursday.
A bonus is the big bowl of pumpkin seeds I have ready to roast in the oven. Happy pumpkin carving!

No comments:

Post a Comment