Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween 2019

Halloween 2019 was another sweet one! 
But let's back up......I woke up to rotting pumpkins, so we had to throw a few in the trash.
 After school the kids watched The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, while I cooked an early dinner.
In years past I have cooked a "fallish" dinner on Halloween, such as chili or soup. Now I just cook what I know they will eat, and preferably something salty! Tonight we had hot dogs, homemade French fries, and fruit.
 This year we had a cool SWAT guy:
The Incredible Hulk:
A Pink Fairy:
 And Leonardo the Ninja Turtle:
All together and ready to trick-or-treat!
Andrew totally kept up with his big siblings. I loved seeing how Ryan helped him.....he held his hand at scary houses and helped him up and down big steps. What a sweet big brother.

 After just a couple blocks we were loaded with candy.
 See that little cheeseball on the left? He kept sneaking so much candy without me seeing!
 Ryan and Lucas went back out with Adam to trick-or-treat on another block. Jenna took over the role of passing out candy, and I must say she was a pro!
Happy Halloween everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment