Friday, October 25, 2019

Friday Favorites

A few favorites from the last couple weeks!

We thoroughly enjoyed our first trip to Bishop's together as a family!

Lately Jenna has been quite the little helper in the kitchen.

And she is still my best eater. On this day she requested garbanzo beans mixed with cucumbers.

I've been trying so hard to keep the TV off and encourage more creative play. I caught this guy peeking out of his new "house".

Kind of random, but I absolutely love this sauerkraut from Costco. I have never enjoyed sauerkraut before but this is a new favorite!
Lucas lost a tooth at school and his new gap smile makes him look so much younger. Favorite!

Reading little notes from Jenna is always a favorite. This is a picture she drew for me, as well as a grocery list she wrote.

Being surprised with free Panera bread from our neighbors was a favorite!
 

Our freshly painted walls are my favorite. I love the way the color turned out (Gatherings, by Magnolia Home), and I love having a white mantle now. Everything just feels fresh and clean and now I am in major decluttering mode.
 What were your favorites from the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment