Friday, April 5, 2019

Sacramento Zoo

Welcome to the Sacramento Zoo!
 This week my sister and I took our girls on a preschool field trip to the Sacramento Zoo.
I had never been there before, and I really enjoyed it! It is a pretty small zoo, yet it has some impressive animals.
 Taking selfies with giraffes.
 My little meerkat.....
watching the meerkats.
 I loved how close we were to all the animals. Definitely closer than at the Oakland zoo.
 It was a drizzly morning but thankfully it never rained too hard on us.
We love Miss Jill!
This Lion is a "Lady of Leisure". She has 3 grown boys and now spends her time doing whatever she pleases.
While her husband sleeps around 18 hours per day! We decided they are an old retired couple who needs a hobby.
 The kids had a lot of fun checking out all the animals.


Jenna was fascsinated by the amphibians. I thought this legless lizard was super creepy.
We said goodbye to the animals.....
And I noticed Fairytale Town is right across the street. So I think we'll be back for that sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment