Friday, September 7, 2018

Jenna Starts Preschool

Jenna started preschool last week!
This girl has been ready for quite a while now. She has seen her big brothers walk down the street to preschool and she has even come along with me when I have volunteered in their class. She was SO excited to begin school herself this year!
Isn't her new Minnie Mouse backpack so cute? And her teeny tiny braid!
In fact, she packed up her new backpack a few weeks ago, complete with a lunchbox filled with snacks. She was so disappointed when she realized it wasn't quite time to go yet! (And that she wouldn't need her lunchbox for another couple years!)
When Jenna officially began last week I was really sick. So I took these pictures this week when I officially got to walk her to school for the first time. After her first day of school she was pretty quiet and reluctant to share details. But ever since she has been telling me ALL about her mornings there.
I pray Jenna has a great first year of preschool. I hope she makes some good friends and has the best time playing and learning. My big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment