Sunday, June 17, 2018

Summer Fun

Every year at the beginning of summer I sit down with my kids and we make a list of all the fun stuff we want to do.
Now that the kids are all healthy it feels like summer is in full swing.  And we have already packed a lot of fun in! We ate at Taylor's:
 Had a lemonade stand:
 And swam in Grandma Jan's pool.
I love this picture I captured of Lucas mid-jump!
 Reminds me of this picture I took of him last June!
The 3 big kids finished a week of VBS at a small local Lutheran church last week. The cousins also attended, so it was nice spending some extra time with them. This coming week is a "free" week with nothing to do, and then the following week the kids (and I) will be attending the VBS at our church.
On our list of summer fun are big things like a family vacation, a family wedding, 4th of July and my birthday. Also on our list are smaller things such as making homemade ice cream, going to the local splash pads, and spending an entire day in our PJs at home.
 What is on your summer bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment