Monday, June 4, 2018

Luke's Lego Party

On Sunday we celebrated Lucas' 6th birthday with a party at our local park. When I saw this lego party décor at the dollar store, I knew it was meant to be! Lucas loves legos, so it was a perfect little theme. Lucas Loves Legos!
We kept things pretty simple. Some food. A few friends.
 And over 400 water balloons! It was perfect for the 100 degree heat.
I made my basic vanilla buttercream cupcakes. When I saw these little lego men at the store, I decided they'd be the perfect cupcake toppers.
 
 Andrew approved!
Lucas had 3 friends from school, and my sister brought her 3 youngest girls. We decided that this was the perfect amount of people.
 Lucas opened up presents from his cute friends.
 After the party we relaxed at home for a while before Lucas opened his presents from us.
 Ryan gave his little brother $5. (To go in his new lego wallet!)
We got him lego batman jammies.
 Followed by a ton of legos!
Lucas loves legos, and one of the items on his birthday list was a "lego town". He basically wanted to create a town of buildings and cars out of legos. So we bought him a few sets, including a monster truck, helicopter and a lego home.
 The boys got to work building, and they've got quite the collection of lego creations going on!
What a fun lego birthday we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment