Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Stitch Fix Review #33

It has been 3 months since my last Stitch Fix review, and I'm excited to share this one with you. We had a week of absolutely beautiful weather and I was itching to get my hands on some cute new Spring clothes. My only request this time was a pair of white jeans. Let's see if my request was filled!

Psssst: Stitch Fix will waive your $20 styling fee if you use my referral link here:

Mirabella Capri Skinny Jean by Liverpool
These capri jeans are exactly the same as the full length Liverpool jeans I received and kept from Stitch Fix a couple years ago. They have been my go-to jeans ever since; however I find myself getting tired of the "jeggings" trend. I need pockets on my jeans, people! I would love to find a pair of carpris for the spring, but these just weren't the right ones. Status: RETURNED

Binks Crochet Yoke Knit Top by Daniel Rainn
My stylist knows that I love white tops, especially ones with a flowy look to them. So I got excited when I pulled this out of the bag. But something about it was just a little too "sweet" for me. I think it was the fluttery sleeves. It just wasn't quite my style, so I passed on this one. Status: RETURNED

Ozella Laser Cut Sandal by MIA
I didn't get a great picture of these sandals....sorry! They were actually quite cute and comfortable. I just wasn't sure about the color. I figured they would be much more versatile in a brown or tan color. But now that I'm thinking about it, they'd probably look good with a lot of my spring/summer clothes. Too late now! Status: RETURNED

Alex Skinny Jean by Lakeview Denim
I did an awful job at pictures this time, but that's what happens when you have a sick child. Anyways, I got my white jeans! These fit great and they were at a very reasonable price point. I put them on and ended up wearing them the rest of the day. Status: KEPT

Rossano V-Neck Top by Kaileigh
I was sooo close to keeping this top. I love florals, especially as it warms up. I ended up deciding the fit of it was a bit too loosy goosy. It didn't show off my shape at all. Ultimately I could only keep one item this month, so I chose the jeans. Status: RETURNED


Ryan wanted to model his shirt that he picked up at Target. He loves the way the blue highlights his blue eyes. Oh and he loves being goofy and jumping into my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment