Friday, December 1, 2017

Jenna's 3-Year Doctor Visit

Jenna had her 3-year doctor checkup last week. She is growing perfectly! Here are her growth stats. She is very much my average-sized child.

Weight: 30 lbs 14 oz (53%)
Height: 3 feet .75 inch (44%)
When the doctor came in and asked how Jenna was doing, I commented that she was my "easy" one. Not sick too often, no behavior issues, just easy! The doctor reminded me about the dermal cyst that was surgically removed from the side of her head back at the end of 2015. Honestly, I had almost forgotten about that. (By the way, her annual checkup for it came back completely fine!)

I did have a couple questions about Jenna's skin. She still has cradle cap on her head. (Need to add dandruff shampoo to my shopping list.) She also has a group of broken blood vessels on her check that he said is harmless and will fade in time.

So Jenna checked out just fine and she is hitting all of her 3-year-old milestones. I just need to get more serious about potty-training her. I have a feeling it will be pretty easy once we commit to it. I love my easy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment