Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas 2017

We had a very blessed Christmas here in the Nullmeyer house!

On Christmas Eve we went over to my parents' house for a casual dinner with my sister's family.

 We ate and relaxed, and the kids ran around being crazy.
 Andrew got passed around quite a bit, although he was never too happy about it.
 Ryan with cousin Jacob.
 Two peas in a pod.

(I'm dying over the cuteness of Lucas in a vest!)
We went home and read the Christmas story to the kids from the Bible but they were SO hyper. We managed to get the kids down pretty easily, after telling them Santa wouldn't come until they went to sleep!
 I sat down for a second and enjoyed the peace.
 The "big" gifts we got for the kids this year were both second-hand.
 Christmas morning!!
 We were a little tired but ready.
 I love stockings. They have always been one of my favorite parts of Christmas morning.
 I love how excited they still get over hotwheels.
 For the first time I made Pioneer Woman's homemade cinnamon rolls. Yum!
 Time for presents!
 Andrew's first Christmas!
 I was so excited for Jenna to see her dollhouse!
 The boys love their new air hockey table. Ryan in particular....he said it was his favorite gift!
 And Adam got a few new items, including this sawhorse table.
 We did a little cleaning after my parents left, in preparation for Grandma Jan to arrive.
 Ryan loved his new Sharks shirt and Star Wars watch.
 That evening we had round 2 of Christmas presents.
 Lucas opened a few presents before getting a fever and going to bed. Poor guy!
 We ate a roast for dinner.
Adam installed a few new additions to the playroom, including a rope ladder and some fun binoculars.
 And we moved the air hockey table up to the playroom. So much fun!
Merry Christmas from the Nullmeyers!

1 comment: