Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Jenna's 2-Year Checkup

Jenna had her 2-Year checkup with her doctor this week, now that she is finally getting better after being sick since her birthday! Everything went well at her appointment, and here are her growth stats:

Weight: 26 lbs, 3 oz (42%)
Height: 2' 11'' (84%)

Jenna weighs exactly the same as Lucas at 2 years, which is 2 pounds heavier than Ryan at the same age.

I asked the doctor about Jenna's cradle cap, which I assumed would have gone away by now. He said it is basically a pediatric form of dandruff, so I can use any dandruff shampoo on her head a couple times a week. I'm going to start trying that immediately, because her poor head is so flaky! Has anyone else used something to successfully get rid of cradle cap, once their child had hair?
Jenna is hitting all her milestones and right on track for every category. The only other thing I discussed with my doctor was how often my kids seem to get sick. He assured me that it sounds completely normal, especially since they are young and exposed to other kids at school. He said it is actually good to build their immune systems at this age with lots of viruses, because it usually leads to a healthier adulthood. Okay, so someone remind me of this next week when my kids are sick again!

No comments:

Post a Comment