Sunday, December 14, 2014

3 Weeks Postpartum

At two weeks postpartum I went for a 15 minute walk with Lucas and Jenna and afterwards I felt like my insides were going to fall out! I was in so much pain. I realized that just because this was my third birth, that doesn't mean my body is instantly going to bounce back to normal. If anything, having three kids to care for makes resting and recovering even harder.
I'm just over three weeks postpartum now and happy to say I'm feeling pretty good! I took the boys for a walk to the park this week and I didn't feel like anything was going to fall out of me afterwards. Progress!
Who knew leaves could be so much fun!
Lucas decided he didn't want to ride his bike home, so after I told him a million times I would not carry it for him (I was wearing Jenna in the baby carrier), he finally decided to carry it home himself.

Most of my water weight is gone because now I can fit my tall boots over my calves. However, my wedding rings are still a little snug. I've got quite a bit of baby weight to lose, but I'm going to wait until the beginning of January to get serious about losing weight. Right now I'm still kind of in survival mode with being a Mom of three.

No comments:

Post a Comment