Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Week

It's been almost a week since I've posted anything on here. Partly because of computer problems and partly because of sick boys. Here's a little review of what's been going on with us:

-I hosted a Clothing Swap at my house on Thursday Night for my Mops group. It was SO much fun! I ended up with a cute new blouse and an awesome tall pair of black boots. I love my Mops friends!

-Ryan is now a big boy (and he knows it). He has been learning letters and he can now write "R" and "A".....halfway to writing his name!

-This guy is crazy. He is still up all hours of the night banging his head against the side of his crib. I was up with him no less than 4 or 5 times last night. I'm going to talk to his Dr. again about this behavior at his next well-check.
-Speaking of last night, Ryan slept in his own bed until 5am!!!! This hasn't happened since, oh, never?! I have no idea why he didn't wake up sooner and come into our bed before midnight, as he has done every night for the past 2+ years. I told him this morning how proud I was of him. And I may have even offered him a special surprise if he can do it again tonight. I'm praying this wasn't just a fluke!

No comments:

Post a Comment