Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Weighty Wednesday: Real Pants

 I own pants ranging in size from 4 up to 12. Luckily for me, this means I have many options available to wear as I lose weight. For some reason, though, I've been living in black stretchy yoga pants. They're easy, comfortable, and stretchy. One bad thing about them is that I can't tell if I'm losing weight while I wear them. They're very forgiving. Since I've been seeing the numbers on the scale creep down (2 more pounds lost this week!) I decided it was time to wear real pants. So this week I finally dug around in my pile of "fat" pants and found a pair that fit. It's nice to have one pair of jeans that I can comfortably wear!


Week 6
Lbs Lost So Far: 7
Lbs Left to Lose:18


Goals: I actually had 2 desserts this week. Coldstone ice cream on Saturday and some accidental cookies last night. I only went for 2 walks, but the weather is cooling off now so I plan on walking more this week. I can't wait until Lucas is old enough to sit up because then I can use the double jogging stroller. And maybe even jog! For now, my goal will be to walk longer and faster. It's a little hard while wearing the baby, but as long as I don't jostle him too much, I can certainly walk at a faster pace. Anyone want to walk with me this week? 

1 comment: