Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Weighty Wednesday: Excuses

My mind can come up with some pretty amazing excuses when I don't feel like doing something.

For example, my computer broke down and I couldn't do my Weighty Wednesday blog last week. So I thought to myself, "Well if I can't blog about it, then my weigh-in doesn't really mean anything this week. Therefore I get a free pass to eat everything!"

And then there's the Pioneer Woman cookbook I checked out from the library. It would be a waste if I didn't bake a few of her desserts, right?

Yep, lots of excuses these past two weeks. And because of that, I only lost 1 pound in two weeks.

Week 8
Lbs Lost So Far: 8
Lbs Left to Lose: 17

Goals: No more excuses! I want to lose this weight because I will feel better and healthier at a lower weight. What do you do when you find yourself making excuses?

No comments:

Post a Comment