Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Neighborly Blessings

We have great neighbors. I think I've mentioned it before on here. Not only have I met some great friends in the neighborhood with young children, but the people on either side of us have been so generous over the past 2 years. They have given us countless hand-me-down toys for Ryan, tools for Adam, garage cabinets, clothes for Lucas, hours of help with home projects, and even a free hot tub!

This weekend was just further proof of how blessed we are. Two wonderful additions to our house, courtesy of our neighbors, and 100% free:

A beautiful built-in desk for our family room!

A piano!!

Two items that we have wanted but could not afford or justify spending money on. I can't decide which one excites me more! We have been so blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment