Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Weighty Wednesday: Chugging Along

In retrospect, it probably wasn't too smart to declare a week of no desserts when my birthday was part of that week. I did good until Saturday night when I had a dessert, and then of course on Monday I didn't restrict myself at all. I eat whatever I want on my birthday! Other than those two days I met my goal of no desserts. I tried to eat more fruits but I wasn't as successful since Lucas and I were sick over the weekend. When your child is sick all plans for healthy eating tend to fly out the window. I probably averaged 1-2 servings of fruit before the weekend, but I know I can and should eat more.

Despite being sick over the weekend and then pigging out all day Monday, I did lose 1 pound this week.

Week 2
Lbs Lost So Far: 1
Lbs Left To Lose: 24

Goals: This week I intend to chug a lot more water. I am so focused on taking care of my 2 little boys that I often don't drink water until I am desperately thirsty. So that needs to change. In addition, I plan on getting out for a real walk at least 4 days this week. By "real" I mean that I will put Ryan in his stroller and wear Lucas in a baby carrier in order to actually break a sweat during my walks. If I let Ryan walk, we tend to just meander along, looking at sticks and bugs.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally in the same boat Stephanie! I have been eating desserts and candy like crazy, just because I'm so hungry from breast feeding, and its the easiest thing to grab! The only "proper" meal I get is supper, because Shawn is home to watch the kids, or he makes supper! Well, I got on the scale today, and I've gained 10 lbs back after losing 18 lbs after having Alonna! ACK!! So I've got 43 lbs to go to reach my goal, guess I better get started!

    ReplyDelete