Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Eggs and Baby Dolls

I lost my camera sometime last week, and that pretty much derailed all blogging attempts on my part. Posting a blog is so much more interesting with pictures! I did locate my camera over the weekend, just in time for Easter. But now I can't get the pictures uploaded onto my computer. Sometimes I hate technology. My sister's family was visiting this weekend, and we all enjoyed a lunch and Easter egg hunt at our house. It was Ryan's first year attempting the egg hunt, and although he didn't get the concept, he did enjoy throwing some eggs!


So what else is going on in our little world?

~Ryan is starving himself. At least, it seems that way! Most days he eats little more than a few bites of food. I've heard it's normal for this age but I can't help but wonder where his energy comes from!

~There's a new baby at our house. I have so much more to write about, but no time! I will try to post more this week, if Ryan lets me.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing, these toy are marvelous and look like real babies,these type of toys are appreciated by many babies but in my opinion toys must be soft and sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete