Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Painting Projects

A few months ago I hinted at a green wall that was being painted in our house but I don't think I ever posted pictures. Last week we tackled another painting project, so I thought I'd share pictures from both rooms. First up, our family room. Here is a reminder from when we first bought it:
Right after we moved in:And today, 18 months later, with two accent walls painted green:Next up is our living room. Here it is right before we moved in:Right after we moved in:And today! Adam put up a chair rail and painted the lower half a chocolate brown color, keeping the upper half the same cream color.What room should we transform next?

2 comments:

  1. Any of the rooms in our house... (to your last question) lol. Looks great! I love the transformations!

    ReplyDelete