Thursday, October 6, 2011

Molars

I'm pretty sure Ryan is teething....again. I thought he was done for a while, since he already has 16 teeth. The only ones that are missing are his 2-year molars, so I kind of thought we'd have about 6 more months until those surfaced. But then I remembered Ryan has been an early teether from the get-go. He got his first tooth at 5 months, so why wouldn't he get his 2-year molars at under 18 months?Ryan has been chewing on his hands a lot lately. And sticking weird things in his mouth, which he normally doesn't do. He's been rubbing his ear a lot and acting extra fussy, but nothing terrible. I have to say, Ryan has always been a pretty good teether. I've heard horror stories from other moms, so I think I'm pretty lucky. Ryan does wake up more at night when he teethes, but we're so used to that already.
By the way, when do most people take their toddler to the dentist? I "brush" Ryan's teeth once a day before his bath, but that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment