Monday, December 7, 2009

20 Week Belly

I'm halfway there! I definitely grew a lot this past month, as you can see with this picture. (My scale also told me so). Oh, and the nurse also told me. Seriously, why do they weigh you and tell you how many thousands of pounds you have gained, and then immediately afterwards take your blood pressure? It's guaranteed to cause temporary hypertension!

At my Dr. appointment last week I was told to start walking every day for 30 minutes. I have been successful most days, however it is COLD here! By the end of my walk today during my lunch break my entire face was numb.

Oh, and I may be feeling my little guy kick! For the past few days I have been feeling muscle twitches in my lower stomach. That's the best way I can describe it....not little flutters, like everyone else says it feels like. But very distinct twitches. I'm almost positive this is the baby moving around, as I've never felt this before. It's so exciting!!

1 comment: