Friday, September 11, 2009

FOOD

Food....one of my favorite topics!
So I absolutely loved to cook in my pre-pregnancy days. There was just something really relaxing and enjoyable about coming home at night and making a healthy dinner. I loved going to farmers' markets and picking fresh produce. I browsed through recipes online and in cookbooks, and dreamt about a life where I was paid to cook and eat.
So what am I eating now that I'm pregnant?

EasyMac, Spaghettios, and OtterPops, just to name a few.

It's not that I'm even having morning-sickness. It's more like an all day icky feeling that has resulted in my new aversion to all things healthy. This includes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, etc. Instead I'm craving fast, salty, convenient foods. I have a new appreciation for corned beef hash out of a can. Who knew it was such a delicious and satisfying meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment