Saturday, September 26, 2009

Been a While

I guess now that I have a blog I should actually post things on it! There's really no motivation, since I have no readers. But here we go.

Good News: No more hematoma! I went to the Dr. this week and she saw no sign of it! To top it off, the baby grew from 15 mm to 30 mm. Woohoo! Grow, baby, grow!

Bad News: I also grew. As in, more than 15 mm. =/ But I'll take that any day if it means my little baby is healthy. It was really such a relief. It was like I had been holding my breath the entire week waiting for some dreaded news. I told Adam this doesn't mean I'll stop worrying, though. Nope. In fact, I'll be worrying about this little baby for the rest of it's life.

I'm contemplating visiting the Old Navy maternity department today. Yep, I am 10 weeks pregnant and I no longer fit in most of my pants. Or if I do, it's just too uncomfortable. So I'm going to just suck it up and buy some basics. Who cares if I'm only in my 3rd month?

Oh! I also rented a baby doppler today! I get to keep it for a month, and it will allow me to hear the baby's heartbeat any time I want. I have a funny feeling I'll be using it about 100 times each day. =)

Finally, I would like to say that I love the Fall. It's by far my favorite season. I just wish the weather would hurry up and cool down. I have thanked God multiple times since I got pregnant that I won't have to be hugely pregnant during the summertime. Perfect timing! (Although isn't God's timing always perfect?)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the pregnancy! How exciting! I had a Bella Band that helped make my pre-preggo pants last longer. http://www.ingridandisabel.com/ I wasn't able to use it all the way through pregnancy, but it definitely gave me a few more weeks in my old clothes.

    ReplyDelete