Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Potty-Training 4.0

Guess who's ready to potty-train!?
This guy has been surprising me. He has been verbalizing to me when he needs to go potty. Sometimes it's right after he has already gone, and other times it's right before, but he's so close!
 Just today he told me he needed to go potty. I helped him up onto his new potty seat, but nothing happened. In the next minute while I grabbed a new diaper for him, he pee-peed on the floor. Instead of being frustrated I was so proud of how close he was!
He loves to undress himself and take off his diaper. Always a fun stage!
Andrew's big brothers didn't fully potty-train until they were about 3 and a half, and Jenna was more like 2 and 9 months. Could he be my earliest toddler out of diapers?
 Here's to hoping I never have to buy diapers again!

3 comments: