Sunday, February 10, 2019

Asthma, Haircuts and a Party




Well we finally had some sickness here the last couple weeks. A slow moving cold virus has been making the rounds through our family.
Luckily we have Doctor Andrew to take care of us. Unfortunately he seemed to get worse this week, so I took him to see his doctor. Turns out he has an ear infection....and a possible asthma diagnosis. I have been suspecting it for the past year or so, only because his cough always presents itself exactly the same way as Lucas. TONS of mucus, coughing attacks that end in throwing up, and a cough that becomes constant at night. I gave him Lucas's albuterol inhaler this week and it worked like magic. I've never heard him wheeze, and neither did his doctor, but we put him on a course of oral steroids to help him breathe better at night.
Jenna was also playing doctor this week, and now she is the latest one down with the congested nose and cough. Unfortunately she was also beginning to look like she had a mullet, so I took her yesterday for a haircut, along with her big brothers.

So much better, right?!
I had them cut her hair to shoulder length because I thought it would make her thin hair look fuller. I also gave up on growing out her bangs and had them cut short again. I think it really suits her cute face!
And finally, Adam and I got a chance to dress up and go to his annual company party in the bay area last weekend.
Special thanks to all the Grandparents for watching our kids so we could get away for the evening. And all their continued help during the week with our sick kids. We are so very blessed!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more information about asthma. Please keep sharing.
    Health Is A Life

    ReplyDelete