Saturday, February 23, 2019

Hour By Hour

6:30am - I make a new recipe for Blueberry Baked Oatmeal and it turns out delicious! Lasts me and Andrew all week for breakfast.
 7:30am - Waking up can be hard.
 8:30 - They're excited to have the week off from school! (Actually Jenna's quite sad about it)
9:30 - I take a hot shower! I know I shouldn't complain because it's only in the 40s....but I CAN NOT warm up this winter!
 10:30 - Ryan's mood lately.
 11:30 - Adam's home early from work. Andrew joins him in the garage.
 12:30 - I sit down to this big salad for lunch.
 1:30 - The never-ending lego-sorting project.
 2:30 - My latest Imperfect Product delivery! (Save $10 off your first box here)
3:30 - Not fast by any means, but maybe the fastest 2 miles I've ever run?
 4:30 - I have a quiet minute to start prepping dinner. Jenna keeps sneaking in for some sunflower seeds.
 5:30 - I love that my boys have good neighbor kids to play with!
 6:30 - My crazy bunch at the dinner table. My favorite time of day. Andrew keeps asking for more "hot potatoes".
 7:30 - Bath time!
 8:30 - Using the face mask I got for Christmas. My skin is so dry right now.
 9:30 - I spend a few minutes in the garage before Andrew wakes up. Gives Adam and I a few minutes to talk and I'm thisclose to winning $5 from Safeway.

No comments:

Post a Comment