Friday, February 10, 2017

10 Minutes of Joy

Someone from my MOPS table shared this with us: "If you carve out just 10 extra minutes a day to focus on joy, you'll collect more than 60 joyful hours per year."
So today I am writing down the first things that come to mind when I think of all the joyful blessings in my life right now.
~We are listening to Hallelujah by Pentatonix as I type this because Jenna has been belting out "HALLELUJAH!" all week. Nothing better than hearing your kids sing worship.

~Today is Friday!!

~Lucas' latest asthma flare-up finally seems to be improving. He only coughed about 10 times last night.

~Adam went out and bought me Tums for my heartburn. Yes!

~Ryan has made some good friends at school and seems to enjoy 1st grade better than Kindergarten.

~The forecast is showing sunny skies for the next 5 days.

~We got our tax return!

~I got to lay down for an hour yesterday while Jenna napped and Lucas played. It was just what my aching back needed.

~Adam didn't fall off of a roof this week in the storms.

~We have a roof over our heads, a couple cars in our driveway, a little money in the bank, and food in the fridge. I'd say we have a lot to be joyful about.

How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment